This is my bookshelf. I have a lot of books for someone who can't read. Whenever my mom and dad let me play in their room, I like to play with my books. I know exactly which ones are mine and the first thing I do is take them all off the shelf. Then I like to sit on top of the pile of books and open and close them. Sometimes if no one is watching me closely, I like to open up scriptures because the pages are so much more fun to turn, but mom doesn't like that and always catches me. Some of my favorite books are "The Foot Book" by Dr Seuss, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle and "The Big Hungry Bear" by Don and Audrey Wood. I also love my soft book that is all about baby animals. My favorite animal to point to is the dog, and I like to here mom and dad make duck sounds because I can do it too, but I love to pet the lamb because it is soo soft.
July 11, 2007
Books
Posted by Amelia at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment